How to address oral only proposals

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]With all the many different brands and items always in stock I never have to wait for them to re stock inventory so whenever I need anything for my prep naps always has what I need just picked up aldactone and some halotest what a great combo so far feeling done great effects[/FONT]
[h=3]Communication & Ordering process[/h][FONT=&quot]The customer service is great always within minutes of a question I receive an update and status without any hesitation[/FONT]
[h=3]Delivery (T/A) & Packaging[/h][FONT=&quot]Fast and efficient never had any issues in regards to a withhold of any of my shipment the packaging is discreet and always in good criteria no damages or broken tabs or vials[/FONT]
[h=3]Items ordered[/h][FONT=&quot]Halo test , aldactone , t3, Winnie , prop[/FONT]
[h=3]Product effectivenes and experience[/h][FONT=&quot]2 weeks in and what a difference in dryness best I looked on any of my competition preps[/FONT]
[h=3]Additional commentary[/h][FONT=&quot]Naps has all the brands and items your looking for I definitely would try them first before any other site great service and quality[/FONT]

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With all the many different brands and items always in stock I never have to wait for them to re stock inventory so whenever I need anything for my prep naps always has what I need just picked up aldactone and some halotest what a great combo so far feeling done great effects
Communication & Ordering process

The customer service is great always within minutes of a question I receive an update and status without any hesitation
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Fast and efficient never had any issues in regards to a withhold of any of my shipment the packaging is discreet and always in good criteria no damages or broken tabs or vials
Items ordered

Halo test , aldactone , t3, Winnie , prop
Product effectivenes and experience

2 weeks in and what a difference in dryness best I looked on any of my competition preps
Additional commentary

Naps has all the brands and items your looking for I definitely would try them first before any other site great service and quality
go fuk your mother

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I even quote how it’s bad for your liver or kidneys but if I’m being honest with myself I have never seen the science to back it up

Well, women use orals...our bodies aren’t completely different than men and my blood tests always showed the up on my kidneys but was never dangered on my liver....but I’m sure the tons of water helped with the issues that can happen.

Yes, I understand men do a bigger dose but not even close to the injection amounts used..so to me, male or female...don’t do an extreme high dose of orals. When taking the orals do the proper things to make sure all is well....

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
With all the many different brands and items always in stock I never have to wait for them to re stock inventory so whenever I need anything for my prep naps always has what I need just picked up aldactone and some halotest what a great combo so far feeling done great effects
Communication & Ordering process

The customer service is great always within minutes of a question I receive an update and status without any hesitation
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Fast and efficient never had any issues in regards to a withhold of any of my shipment the packaging is discreet and always in good criteria no damages or broken tabs or vials
Items ordered

Halo test , aldactone , t3, Winnie , prop
Product effectivenes and experience

2 weeks in and what a difference in dryness best I looked on any of my competition preps
Additional commentary

Naps has all the brands and items your looking for I definitely would try them first before any other site great service and quality

But do they have anally inserted products???? asking for a friend

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Orals kick my guts ass,

That being said a cycle of orals only isnt going to hurt imo.

Once you pin you will never go back to oral only.

Anyone that wants to run just oral has little experience IMO.

I suggest

first cycle

test

second cycle

test

third cycle

test

aftet that you wanna Add a oral go for it, if it’s what you want do it