Demona doesn't turn to stone at daybreak

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
!!!!<<

Well, after a 40-hour certificate program, mental health first aid, standard first aid, multiple courses with the Canadian police network, hours of criticall practice tests, an intense pannel interview, psych assessment, hearing test, and a hefty criminal background check, I have finally received my official job offer with the police department!!!

And they have awarded me a full-time position with benefits and a higher pay tier than I expected.

I DID IT YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got a win after literally a year of depression and rejection and self-loathing. FUNKS. CAN. END.
I just had to get myself on the right path :).

I start on the 23rd. Time to stock up on meat and frozen veggies and prepare for the chaos!!!

<3

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
!!!!<<

Well, after a 40-hour certificate program, mental health first aid, standard first aid, multiple courses with the Canadian police network, hours of criticall practice tests, an intense pannel interview, psych assessment, hearing test, and a hefty criminal background check, I have finally received my official job offer with the police department!!!

And they have awarded me a full-time position with benefits and a higher pay tier than I expected.

I DID IT YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got a win after literally a year of depression and rejection and self-loathing. FUNKS. CAN. END.

I start on the 23rd. Time to stock up on meat and frozen veggies and prepare for the chaos!!!

<3

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎊🎉

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
!!!!<<

<3
congrats, very excited for you.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
congrats, very excited for you.
Thank you.

Please everyone let me know if I start seeming Tyler Durden-ish from sleep deprivation. I may not realize.
He didn't realize until the end.

Most of you know my "normal weird" at this point.
If it goes into another range let me know, heh.

Reaction score
!!!!<<

<3
Fantastic! Hard work and perseverance deserve to be rewarded.

Reaction score
!!!!<<

<3
You passed a psych assessment?! 🤣❤️

Now go get laid. Hah.

Oh, and congratulations of course! It’s all well deserved you know. I’m happy for you.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
!!!!<<

<3
Okay, your voice telling criminals to freeze and put their hands above their head has me absolutely rolling.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brooks from police academy

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
I don’t want to ruin everyone's funny image of me trying to be authoritarian in any way, but I'm a 911 operator, not out on the beat, LOL.
I hope I get a cool uniform though, but I doubt it. 😕

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s take a sack of drugs I feel no wrong sack officer

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t want to ruin everyone's funny image of me trying to be authoritarian in any way, but I'm a 911 operator, not out on the beat, LOL.
I hope I get a cool uniform though, but I doubt it. 😕
Don't think that makes it better.

Caller: I've been stabbed!
You: where did you get stabbed? Is the stabber still with you?
Caller: did I accidentally dial the wrong number?

Dispatch in my area does get a uniform.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Today - rest day

1 hour yoga / 45 minute walk

I took my car in yesterday to get my winter tires put on and as I was walking back to the dealership, I had a mishap. *sigh*
I was starting to cross the crosswalk, and a car drove straight through. It's not like I was halfway across, but it's a pet peeve when people don't stop. I put my hands in the air 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and mumbled "it's a crosswalk buddy". No big deal, I always do something like that when cars don't stop at crosswalks.

This time the guy stopped a bit of a ways up and started swearing at me from his car window. I got pedestrian rage and gave the finger and started swearing back.

The audacity, I thought, to get angry when you didn't stop at a crosswalk.

Really, it's no big deal, but I got scared because I realized I didn't have control over my emotions for a brief moment and I HAVE to always stay calm when I'm dealing with people in my new job. I will get cussed out probably daily by people under extreme duress, and I can't let any of it get to me.

I like to think this just caught me off guard. At work I fully expect to be yelled at and I will be extremely aware that the folk I'm talking to are stressed.

I just need to be able to trust that I can always keep my zen, that's all.

Back tomorrow
Ta ta ~~

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
911 can I help you

uh yes ma'am I need an ambulance sent , my wifes hurt real bad ...

Ok Sir where do I need to send it ?

We live on Uckiliptis Drive ...

Sir I'm not showing any such street , are you sure your spelling it correctly ?

Uhh .. Ukiliptus maybe ... ?

No Sir , still not showing up ....

Hey , imma just drag her over to my brothers place.
Y'all meet me on Oak Street !! *click

(y) :love:

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Hi again. I wanted to post some arm progress because I actually think there is some
20231007_101149.jpg

This is the first time in a really long time I've seen visible change in the development of my arm muscles. Damn that's exciting.

New Threads