Family is honest...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get the opposite.... when I try to get an objective opinion about what is lagging and what needs work I get "it's all good". The honesty you describe is refreshing... albeit a bit painful.... they love you and know your passion- take it as a green light to get some iron time brotha!

Respect,
Vette

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe to you but I bet that hurts her feelings.

Na man weve talked about it and we both know she will never be a size 8, ever, and believe me of she said enough it would be done!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife good motivation for me when I need it. If I take a break from the gym, she notices I get agitated and grumpy and reminds that I feel better when I work out. The only time I got shit, was when i dropped to 176, she was on my case telling me I did not look healthy, and at the time I was like wtf, but then I started to see yeah to skinny for me, thats why I havent been below the 190's since.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha tell her it's together time and building a healthy relationship if she goes with you to the gym

Done that, worst thing ever. She just stood there (at the gym) and looked at me.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea brother just disregard that. You are the man. You should know that.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my 4 year old daughter told me I was fat just like wreck it ralph......time to start dieting again

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And gentlemen this is why I am no longer married. Oh and did I mention very, very happy?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Acouple of years ago, a buddy of mine was holding his newborn son and the boy tried to nurse my friends man boobs. He got back in the gym right after that.

Lmfao :)) :))

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My one son is 7 and about 50 lbs. Strong as shit and totally ripped. One day after the gym I'm standing in the kitchen slamming down a protein shake and he walks up to me. He pulls his shirt up and is like-"Dad, I don't think your diet is working. You'll never have abs like these and I eat candy all day"

New Threads