First stack? Possably no PCT

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
Hello gym rats...
So I've came off my second cycle of testosterone e by itself... neither time did I use PCT.
Im naturally 150-160 but after my first cycle I've stayed above or while off cycle 180.
This cycle of test I didn't get as much ganes in but I lost a lot more fat and build muscle show was it more of a recomposition, I was doing about 500 mg a week for 11 weeks, and I want to start researching my next cycle which will be a stack.
What compound can I add to the testosterone that I'll give it a good boost and that I won't have to use a strong PCT with I'm thinking since I bounce back after a few weeks with just
testosterone and no pct I want something I can get away with just using Clomid or nolvadex.
Also I was thinking of using a mix of testosterone so it starts right away for my first couple of weeks maybe something that has a cypionate and ethanate mixture, that way I don't have those first couple of weeks before the test kicks in..
Thoughts and input are welcome
don't get on me about the PCT.
Like I said I want something I could stack with test that I'm not going to need HCG are a bunch of crazy stuff to take with it I want to keep it very basic a test and one other compound and possibly simple PCT but I'd prefer to use none, as my body reacts well and comes back quick after a few weeks of getting off Test.
Thanks in advance

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to ask my guy about making me a test e/test c blend. I think it'd sell well too.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol good for you. you keep thinking that way. sound like a hundred other guys I know when they 1st started. they're all on trt now. sticking to test only is your safest bet.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My advice is to do the same thing and eat more. If you absolutely need to add something, throw in some D-bol. But make sure you have an AI, and do a proper PCT... What is your deal? Looking to save money and think your health is worth the gamble...?

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
No, I just don't want to throw 20 different compounds together.
I want to keep it simple and easy.
My life is crazy sometimes and my work is even more crazier so the more I add and more I complicate things the more difficult it will be for me

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
1-6 testosterone c 600mgs

6-10 testosterone c 600mgs + anavar 40 mgs a day

10-12 testosterone c 600mgs

test e & c mix <--- lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Weeks 1 thru 24
One gram test cyp
1.5 grams Eq

Weeks 1 thru 6
Dbol 30mg daily

Pct
Just talk nicely to your balls and politely ask them to wake up.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello gym rats...
So I've came off my second cycle of testosterone e by itself... neither time did I use PCT.
Im naturally 150-160 but after my first cycle I've stayed above or while off cycle 180.
This cycle of test I didn't get as much ganes in but I lost a lot more fat and build muscle show was it more of a recomposition, I was doing about 500 mg a week for 11 weeks, and I want to start researching my next cycle which will be a stack.
What compound can I add to the testosterone that I'll give it a good boost and that I won't have to use a strong PCT with I'm thinking since I bounce back after a few weeks with just
testosterone and no pct I want something I can get away with just using Clomid or nolvadex.
Also I was thinking of using a mix of testosterone so it starts right away for my first couple of weeks maybe something that has a cypionate and ethanate mixture, that way I don't have those first couple of weeks before the test kicks in..
Thoughts and input are welcome
don't get on me about the PCT.
Like I said I want something I could stack with test that I'm not going to need HCG are a bunch of crazy stuff to take with it I want to keep it very basic a test and one other compound and possibly simple PCT but I'd prefer to use none, as my body reacts well and comes back quick after a few weeks of getting off Test.
Thanks in advance
Wow. Where to start...?

1. Read the stickies.
2. You should always PCT. The idea that your natural test production came back (who are we to say that it actually did...?) is only by chance. I'm guessing you're relatively young, you don't want to be tied to a needle for the rest of your life. Do it right, we have a great PCT section written up by the Seniors on the board.
3. Read the stickies.
4. Cypionate and Enanthanate are basically the same ester, meaning they have the same half-life more or less. So the "blend" you're proposing is mixing two extremely similar esters of testosterone. Do some research on what a long and short ester is, half-life, and how these properties can be used to your advantage.
5. Read the stickies.

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
Weeks 1 thru 24
One gram test cyp
1.5 grams Eq

Weeks 1 thru 6
Dbol 30mg daily

Pct

Lol, I doubt that'll work, but maybe if I have her rub them softly.
Seriously though I'm usually back to normal with under a month, usually around the three week period.
But reading through some of these comments maybe I will just step up my testosterone 100 mg a week from 5 to 600. And finish with some Nova and Clomid this time.

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
Weeks 1 thru 24
One gram test cyp
1.5 grams Eq

Weeks 1 thru 6
Dbol 30mg daily

Pct

Weeks 1 through 24?!
Now you're ****ing with me I definitely will become dependent. I stay under the 12-week mark

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
1-6 testosterone c 600mgs

6-10 testosterone c 600mgs + anavar 40 mgs a day

10-12 testosterone c 600mgs

test e & c mix <--- lol

What would you think about doing this the same way but with test e instead? The less pokes the better for me sometimes I'm out of town for a few days for work

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What would you think about doing this the same way but with test e instead? The less pokes the better for me sometimes I'm out of town for a few days for work

Test c is a longer ester than e so how would that be less pokes?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score

Cyp and Enanthate are virtually the same when it comes to half life. Both can be dosed at 2x a week. If you don't know that then you should probably do some more reading before going further.

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
No I thought cypionate was the shorter Esther.
All I've done was test e and low amounts to stay safe so I really didn't read up on anything else.
I'm going to look in the anavar now and see how adding a few weeks of that will affect me

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I've done was test e and low amounts to stay safe so I really didn't read up on anything else.
I'm going to look in the anavar now and see how adding a few weeks of that will affect me
I got a bj from Esther back in 94...Cyp isnt the shorter ester they are about the same..A few weeks of var wont do much it takes a few weeks to build up

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

A world of information on this board and you still dont know that test e and c are so close in structure that they can be used interchangeabley...? I dont think you should do another cycle yet man... You need to stop before you permanently hurt yourself.