First time for Tren

Reaction score
Been using gear for probably close to 3 years now. The only things I have ran are test, EQ and Winstrol. I wanna finally try some Tren. Thinking about doing 4 weeks tren and test and then 4 weeks just test, Im considering alternating this for a total of 8 months. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance for any help or smart ass comments.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which ester tren and what doses are you looking at? 4 weeks isn’t nearly long enough to gain any insight as to how you process tren unless it’s tren base and you’re pinning every day

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Which ester tren and what doses are you looking at? 4 weeks isn’t nearly long enough to gain any insight as to how you process tren unless it’s tren base and you’re pinning every day
Exactly, 4 weeks might be enough if running Tren no ester. But Acetate should be run 6-8 weeks (8 being ideal), and enanthate I recommend running for 10-12 weeks or a little longer.

Reaction score
It's a tri blend. Ace, E and Hex. Gonna pin twice a week at 200mg tren and 200mg test (considering 400) each pin.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Exactly, 4 weeks might be enough if running Tren no ester. But Acetate should be run 6-8 weeks (8 being ideal), and enanthate I recommend running for 10-12 weeks or a little longer.
I've never run TE, but I agree with the 6-8 weeks for Ace. Right around the 6 week mark I'm starting to be ready to stop, at 8 I'm like thank goodness it's over.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's a tri blend. Ace, E and Hex. Gonna pin twice a week at 200mg tren and 200mg test (considering 400) each pin.
I'm not a fan of blends... but if I were in your position then I would set your cycle length according to the longest ester in that blend.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s common practice for someone to run ace as their first tren run so as to be able to get off of it rather quickly should the sides become unbearable for you.

As @Send0 stated, I would run the blend based off of the longest ester in it. Your 400/400 per week looks good. Make sure you have any ancillaries that you MAY need like caber for the tren.

Reaction score
I loved tren. One of my absolute favorite compounds. But be warned, high doses will make any pre existing health conditions, severely worse. Whatever youre susceptible to, you can bet a high dose will show you whatever that is. I personally don’t ever see a need to go over 400mg a week. Risk vs reward doesn’t weigh out for me And it’s too minuscule to matter for me. I’m not a pro. Lol.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
You’ll see some shape difference.

But trust there are often severe mental sides.

Im normally very even keeled with a low libido. I became (in part, not wholly due to tren) an unstable hot dog.*

I went from like a 5 out of 100 to a 80. So be cautious relationally.

*horndog, but hot dog is fine too

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Im normally very even keeled with a low libido. I became (in part, not wholly due to tren) an unstable hot dog.*

Your hot dog was very stable the last time you showed it to me. 😁

Reaction score

The mental kinda makes me leery since I tend to battle with anger and depression fro time to time.

Reaction score
Tren will draw the worst out of you. I'm as calm and cool as anyone I know and one transdermal/ralgro cycle back in the day had me break a big office phone in half with my bare hands lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your gonna do tren do it. 4 weeks is a waste and no point to it do do that. 12 week or nothing

Reaction score
If your gonna do tren do it. 4 weeks is a waste and no point to it do do that. 12 week or nothing
Man's got a point. But see this is where people get messed up! You can't blast tren @700mg a week for 12 weeks and not expect to see some serious changes to your health

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man's got a point. But see this is where people get messed up! You can't blast tren @700mg a week for 12 weeks and not expect to see some serious changes to your health
You can do 300 mg a
Week and see serious changes to your health . Besides test none of this shit is healthy so expect some changes to your health if u plan on using gear

New Threads