Holy DHB!

Reaction score
I’m early 40s and been geared since 30. Tried just about everything during that time with the exception of Ment and DHB. Mainly because they became mainstream after I had acquired all the mass I wanted. But I decided my old ass would try DHB and I think it’s my new favorite!

I have read how most guys don’t notice the effects until weeks 6-7 so that’s what I was expecting. But that’s not what has happened. I’m only 4 weeks in and have been feeling it significantly for a solid week now. And this stuff is like some exotic serum for the skin. I can’t explain it but my skin has never been better.

Other than the moderate amount of PIP the only side effects I’m experiencing are intermittent night sweats. And when they happen they are as bad as Tren plus DNP! But oddly enough it’s only like every 3rd night lol.

Pumps and fullness have been there for a week now but the strength increase already is shocking to me. Like I think in a few weeks I’m going to have to watch myself while lifting because the tendons and ligaments aren’t likely to strengthen at the same rate as the muscle.

I realize my response to this drug isn’t the same as everyone else’s. But I’m experienced enough to know what is responsible for all these changes. Plus, 250mg-350mg test is the only other thing I’m on. And test is boring as hell to me.

just wanted to share my experience with this awesome compound.

Reaction score
There are a couple of threads already on DHB. Seems to me people either walk away after the PIP or figure a way around it and end up fucking loving it.

I am currently running 400mg testE and 600mg DHB weekly. I can't go above 500mg test or sides become too much. Like you I started feeling the DHB around week 3-4. I have to say my lethargy is getting pretty bad since week 5. I did start a new schedule though so not sure which it is (I need to get bloods on this, I'm hoping my HCT isn't too high.)

No night sweats and fucking strength keeps going up. No hair shedding either.

Admittedly I feel better mentally on 400mg testE only.

Also, I saw a pic of @RiR0 yesterday and remember he loved DHB. So if you get the chance to catch a glipse of the troll-hunter, RiR0, just know, he only got that way taking his DHB. :sneaky:

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
There are a couple of threads already on DHB. Seems to me people either walk away after the PIP or figure a way around it and end up fucking loving it.

I am currently running 400mg testE and 600mg DHB weekly. I can't go above 500mg test or sides become too much. Like you I started feeling the DHB around week 3-4. I have to say my lethargy is getting pretty bad since week 5. I did start a new schedule though so not sure which it is (I need to get bloods on this, I'm hoping my HCT isn't too high.)

Also, I saw a pic of @RiR0 yesterday and remember he loved DHB. So if you get the chance to catch a glipse of the troll-hunter, RiR0, just know, he only got that way taking his DHB. :sneaky:
Oh I have a love for dhb like it’s my second child 😂
That and trestolone.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
That and trestolone.
About the only two compounds I've never tried. I'm slightly tempted. The PIP issue with DHB scares me but I suppose if I just started with one vial it wouldn't be too much of a loss if it didn't work.
Trest- I don't know. I've seen good and bad reviews on it. Most prominent which I do not know if true is the high E2 conversion.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I’m early 40s and been geared since 30. Tried just about everything during that time with the exception of Ment and DHB. Mainly because they became mainstream after I had acquired all the mass I wanted. But I decided my old ass would try DHB and I think it’s my new favorite!

I have read how most guys don’t notice the effects until weeks 6-7 so that’s what I was expecting. But that’s not what has happened. I’m only 4 weeks in and have been feeling it significantly for a solid week now. And this stuff is like some exotic serum for the skin. I can’t explain it but my skin has never been better.

Other than the moderate amount of PIP the only side effects I’m experiencing are intermittent night sweats. And when they happen they are as bad as Tren plus DNP! But oddly enough it’s only like every 3rd night lol.

Pumps and fullness have been there for a week now but the strength increase already is shocking to me. Like I think in a few weeks I’m going to have to watch myself while lifting because the tendons and ligaments aren’t likely to strengthen at the same rate as the muscle.

I realize my response to this drug isn’t the same as everyone else’s. But I’m experienced enough to know what is responsible for all these changes. Plus, 250mg-350mg test is the only other thing I’m on. And test is boring as hell to me.

just wanted to share my experience with this awesome compound.

That and trestolone.

Okay
You fuckers convinced me
DHB cruise it is!!!

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
About the only two compounds I've never tried. I'm slightly tempted. The PIP issue with DHB scares me but I suppose if I just started with one vial it wouldn't be too much of a loss if it didn't work.
Trest- I don't know. I've seen good and bad reviews on it. Most prominent which I do not know if true is the high E2 conversion.
Try it.....trrrrrryyyyyy it

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran DHB more than a few times. The PIP is real, but ye do get used to working around it. I never run more than 400mg weekly and I found it had some of the same cut & dried effects as Tren and didn't make me as agro as tren can either. I've not run it in a couple years now, good to see there's still interest.

New Threads