It’s time…

Reaction score
Proud to say I’m getting my first cycle here soon, just gonna start with 500mg test E for 6 weeks and I’ll have Armidex (I think that’s how you spell it) on hand for my PCT. anything natural that’s actually good for an on cycle support?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
This post leaves me a little concerned for you. I think you should go back and research further before you do your first pin. The information for a proper basic test only cycle and proper basic PCT is all over the internet.

Why only 6 weeks? It takes about 4-5 life cycles to fully saturate your body... so you'd be stopping things just as they are getting started. You also need more than an AI for PCT.

I'm intentionally not telling you what you should do, because this is easily found using the search function on this board/forum... or even a Google search.

Teach a man to fish, and all that jazz.

Reaction score
This post leaves me a little concerned for you. I think you should go back and research further before you do your first pin. The information for a proper basic test only cycle and proper basic PCT is all over the internet.

Why only 6 weeks? It takes about 4-5 life cycles to fully saturate your body... so you'd be stopping things just as they are getting started.

You also need more than an AI for PCT...
I have some other stuff coming in, I’m getting in little droves before use. Shoulda clarified ☝🏻 Test is my overall basic that’s being used no matter what. Usually from all that I’ve read (feel free to inform me) cycles from what I’ve read again have been about 6-8 weeks with a 4 week come off with your PCT. I’m mainly just wanting to start with Test before really hitting other things. Just dipping the toes in the water. Also inform me about the AI please, I read Cloniphene is one of the more “perfect” things to get for a PCT but I could be wrong.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have some other stuff coming in, I’m getting in little droves before use. Shoulda clarified ☝🏻 Test is my overall basic that’s being used no matter what. Usually from all that I’ve read (feel free to inform me) cycles from what I’ve read again have been about 6-8 weeks with a 4 week come off with your PCT. I’m mainly just wanting to start with Test before really hitting other things. Just dipping the toes in the water. Also inform me about the AI please, I read Cloniphene is one of the more “perfect” things to get for a PCT but I could be wrong.
Think about it this way... You are disrupting your natural HPTA, shutting down your testicles, and having to recover natural production. Enanthate has a half life of about 8 days. To fully saturate the body with an enanthate ester will take between 4 - 6 weeks (exact time frame varies from person to person)

So why would you impact your natural production for a 6 week cycle... when your cycle is only starting to get going around week 5? You are absorbing all the risk with very little reward or benefit.

If this was propionate the half life would be much shorter, and then you could get away with an 8 week cycle. However you have the enanthate ester, which has a longer half life. I would recommend you run it for 12 weeks... this is a good balance of risk to reward if that is something that concerns you.

Again, you need to research longer and spend more amount of time reading before you leap in. I have not seen any bodybuilding forum advocate for 6 week cycles on an enanthate ester. The fact that you said this leaves me concerned for you once again.

I'm happy to answer questions, but this is very basic stuff... pre-entry level almost. Search our forums, come back more educated, and then let's pick up from there.

Reaction score
Think about it this way... You are disrupting your natural HPTA, shutting down your testicles, and having to recover natural production. Enanthate has a half life of about 8 days. To fully saturate the body with an enanthate ester will take between 4.5 - 6 weeks.

So why would you impact your natural production for a 6 week cycle... when your cycle is only starting to get going around week 5? You are absorbing all the risk with very little benefit.

if this was propionate the half life would be much shorter, and then you could get away with an 8 week cycle. However you have the enanthate ester, which has a longer half life. I would recommend you run it for 12 weeks... this is a good balance of risk to reward if that is something that concerns you.

Again, you need to research longer and spend more amount of time reading before you leap in. I have not seen any bodybuilding forum advocate for 6 week cycles on an enanthate ester. The fact that you said this leaves me concerned for you once again.

I'm happy to answer questions, but this is very basic stuff... pre-entry level almost. Search our forums, come back more educated, and then let's pick up from there.
Gotcha I thought because if it’s longer half life it was good to just do that. Makes more sense, yeah I’ll do research from now till I get it and then hold off most likely a week to just do some continuous research. I really appreciate your help man if there is anything else do please tell me I’m all ears 🤙🏻

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Gotcha I thought because if it’s longer half life it was good to just do that. Makes more sense, yeah I’ll do research from now till I get it and then hold off most likely a week to just do some continuous research. I really appreciate your help man if there is anything else do please tell me I’m all ears 🤙🏻
Go research SERMs (Nolvadex is my preference over Clomid). Also, go start reading about estrogen control and strategies. Matter of fact I think we have a sticky about this in one of the forums.

Reaction score
Go research SERMs (Nolvadex is my preference over Clomid). Also, go start reading about estrogen control and strategies. Matter of fact I think we have a sticky about this in one of
bet will do! Just real quick though how do you feel about Armidex for an estrogen control?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
bet will do! Just real quick though how do you feel about Armidex for an estrogen control?
When an AI is needed I prefer Aromasin. Notice how I said that. Meaning do not use an AI unless your blood work shows that you need one. Estrogen is not the enemy, contrary to popular belief... the question is how much estrogen can your body handle before you need an AI (this is different value for everyone).

Arimidex negatively impacts lipids to a small degree. But more importantly, it's easy to crash your E2. Consequently if that happens you have to also be concerned with estrogen rebound. If you are estrogen sensitive this can be a nightmare if you don't get your dosing right the first time around.

Aromasin on the other hand is 2nd generation AI. It acts by attaching to the aromatase enzyme and effectively disabling it. It remains disabled until the enzyme is excreted from your body. This means it is more difficult to crash your estrogen, and nearly impossible to experience estrogen rebound.

Again, dont use an AI unless your blood work says you need it.

Reaction score
When an AI is needed I prefer Aromasin. Notice how I said that. Meaning do not use an AI unless your blood work shows that you need one. Estrogen is not the enemy, contrary to popular belief... the question is how much estrogen can your body handle before you need an AI (this is different value for everyone).

Arimidex negatively impacts lipids to a small degree. But more importantly, it's easy to crash your E2. Consequently if that happens you have to also be concerned with estrogen rebound. If you are estrogen sensitive this can be a nightmare if you don't get your dosing right the first time around.

Aromasin on the other hand is 2nd generation AI. It acts by attaching to the aromatase enzyme and effectively disabling it. It remains disabled until the enzyme is excreted from your body. This means it is more difficult to crash your estrogen, and nearly impossible to experience estrogen rebound.

Dude wow, you just blew my mind. Well I’m glad to say I’m happy that I have that at least ON HAND whenever it comes in just in case. Whenever my stuff is in imma put it on hold and wait till I get Nolvadex for my PCT and my blood work so then when I start I’m fully prepared. I want this to be perfect and quite honestly you are such help man. Really putting things into perspective for me and I’m actually really hyped for this but also being mindful of what I don’t know. Thank you so much!

Reaction score
Dude wow, you just blew my mind. Well I’m glad to say I’m happy that I have that at least ON HAND whenever it comes in just in case. Whenever my stuff is in imma put it on hold and wait till I get Nolvadex for my PCT and my blood work so then when I start I’m fully prepared. I want this to be perfect and quite honestly you are such help man. Really putting things into perspective for me and I’m actually really hyped for this but also being mindful of what I don’t know. Thank you so much!
Also shot you a follow so I can keep in touch with updates as time goes on 💪🏻

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No problem man, as you learn more, you'll have more questions, and I'll provide you with more in depth answers.

The only reason I'm side stepping here and saying go search the forum, is because then that knowledge you learn/read will stick in your head so much better when we talk again in the future. Basically I want you to be successful, and knowing how to find that knowledge on your own + understanding what you read (this is where I can help of you need it) will help you create the conditions that will contribute to your own success

Have a good weekend bro!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In response to your thoughts on half lives. The longer the half life the longer you need to run it. On the flip side, the longer the half life the longer it takes you to come off if you can’t handle the sides of a particular compound. @Send0 has given you some great starting points which I would highly recommend you looking into and shelving your current plans for a while.

Reaction score
No problem man, as you learn more, you'll have more questions, and I'll provide you with more in depth answers.

The only reason I'm side stepping here and saying go search the forum, is because then that knowledge you learn/read will stick in your head so much better when we talk again in the future. Basically I want you to be successful, and knowing how to find that knowledge on your own + understanding what you read (this is where I can help of you need it) will help you create the conditions that will contribute to your own success

Have a good weekend bro!
Damn man thank you so much! And hey you as well!

Reaction score
In response to your thoughts on half lives. The longer the half life the longer you need to run it. On the flip side, the longer the half life the longer it takes you to come off if you can’t handle the sides of a particular compound. @Send0 has given you some great starting points which I would highly recommend you looking into and shelving your current plans for a while.
Agreed brother, thank you for the info!

Reaction score
So then would it be better future wise to use Test P rather than Test E just because the detection time is way less and you get results faster with the not so bad downside of having to inject 3-4 times a week? For about 400-500mg/week, With an AI being nolvadex and a PCT using Nolvadex as well or Ramoflexion (however the hell you spell it)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So then would it be better future wise to use Test P rather than Test E just because the detection time is way less and you get results faster with the not so bad downside of having to inject 3-4 times a week? For about 400-500mg/week, With an AI being nolvadex and a PCT using Nolvadex as well or Ramoflexion (however the hell you spell it)
You ask about detection time. Are you subject to drug testing? If so, it's not the active half lives of the drug you're concerned with, rather how long it's metabolites remain in your body for. Some are MUCH longer than others.

Test P is more frequent injections, many dislike the pain some often get with them, as they can have a bite.

Like the boys said, get to researching. Nolva is not an AI, it's a SERM. AIs and SERMs have different methods of action, so it's important to know what each does... And does not do. You have to crawl before you can walk. We've all been there, we're just looking out for your best interest.

Reaction score
You ask about detection time. Are you subject to drug testing? If so, it's not the active half lives of the drug you're concerned with, rather how long it's metabolites remain in your body for. Some are MUCH longer than others.

Test P is more frequent injections, many dislike the pain some often get with them, as they can have a bite.

Like the boys said, get to researching. Nolva is not an AI, it's a SERM. AIs and SERMs have different methods of action, so it's important to know what each does... And does not do. You have to crawl before you can walk. We've all been there, we're just looking out for your best interest.
No worries man I’m all ears, and yeah no last night I was up till like 2 researching but I got Armidex and I’m getting Nolvadex for my PCT because I’ve heard it’s pretty much the best for a pct.

Reaction score

I use .25 of Adex 2 x a week on trt. Keeps the puffiness out of my boobies. I always have. When I start running a gram of test a week I up it to .5 maybe 3 times a week. I haven’t run a pct in probably ten years. Of course if someone was in trt they would not need a pct..
LEROY BROWN IS A TRT’r FOR LIFE!!!

dirtys1x

Reaction score

I believe that aromasin is much easier to crash your E2 because it irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme. Notably called “suicide inhibition”.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I believe that aromasin is much easier to crash your E2 because it irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme. Notably called “suicide inhibition”.
Suicide inhibitor doesn't work the way you are thinking it does.

I'd explain in detail, but I'm way too lethargic today. Hopefully someone else will jump in and explain.

Now some people just have a preference to either anastrozole or exemestane... and that's fine, but exemestane controls estrogen in a much more gentle way. The name "suicide inhibitor" is a misnomer, and people interpret it to mean it is more aggressive... which is not exactly the case.

New Threads