So, you injected into a vein, now what?

GSgator

Reaction score
I can’t confirm I injected in to a vein or artery but there was 1 time after I was done injecting it was a major gusher. The second I pulled out my chest tighten up I got super hot and I had that chemical taste in my mouth and I couldn’t breath.I started coughing violently my chest and face got hives all over it. This lasted a good 10-15 minutes I ended up having to make a ice pack for my face and chest. This was a test E/EQ shot I’ve had the dreaded tren cough a few times but this was way different I thought I was a dead man.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I know saving my last bottle of it lol they have one called nose bleach I may try lol
Nose Tork for the win.

I hear that the one called “Ahhhh!” that Jujumufu (sp?) makes is even stronger, but I can’t imagine why you’d need that.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Enjoy the worst coughing fit you will ever have when the oil hits your lungs. This goes double if you accidently nicked a vein with tren. Other than that, I can't say that I experienced anything other than a horrible cough from accidentally hitting a vein with my TRT injections.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been there. Tren E, dying on the floor feeling like I was coughing up needles.

Luckily it doesn’t happen often but damn man.
not common with tren e mostly with A

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i can taste the gear when i inject with certain labs ...tne really tasted strong

New Threads