You can choose to ignore this rant but I'm fucking ranting and I need to do it! Read if interested.

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
So as most of you know, the last competition I did was back in 2018. I had lots of support from the people who ran the local shows around here, they showed interest in my private life and family life. Well then I stepped away from competing and took some time off. I noticed over the last couple years these people running these shows, stopped caring about me. It is a shitty feeling because I guess I was too naive to have thought they actually cared about me as a person. Now that I'm back training to compete again , they have no interest whatsoever in what I am doing at all. I will run into people at the local gym who are involved in the business and they just ignore me like I don't exist. Its fucking weird when you see a former coach or judge at a local gym and they don't even make eye contact with you.

I never did anything to them, and left on good terms. I feel that since I stepped away and stopped investing money into their business they pretty much stopped giving a fuck about me as a person, which to be honest with you does not feel good. Even former coaches of mine don't talk to me anymore and all I did was put money in their pockets as well so its sort of a slap in the face. Especially since I still show support to them and say kind words when I feel necessary.

Sorry for the rant. Maybe you can explain why the bodybuilding culture is like this.

Thank you.

Reaction score
That's fucked up. I try to keep in touch with former trainers, and we kind of do talk occasionally on social media and stuff regularly. I've never competed in BB. It sounds like maybe you just were dealing with some jerks?

Do you ever initiate conversation? Communication is a 2 way street.

GymRat79

Reaction score
That's fucked up. I try to keep in touch with former trainers, and we kind of do talk occasionally on social media and stuff regularly. I've never competed in BB. It sounds like maybe you just were dealing with some jerks?

Do you ever initiate conversation? Communication is a 2 way street.
Its unreal man. We connected through Bodybuilding and training. Everything was going fine, then for example they deleted my ass on Facebook when I stopped competing. Why would anyone do that to anyone? What the fuck does it matter if I'm competing anymore? Its like they blacklisted me.

Reaction score
Bodybuilding is a narcissistic sport, it is an individual sport and by that nature draws some of those types of people. But certainly not all, think of older days where there was more camaraderie, but unfortunately that appears to be dwindling. However, I think society as a whole is much less community oriented and we could go on and on as to why.

Don’t let that nonsense get too much to you and don’t get to embittered towards them, that only serves to make you a bitter person really. Be yourself and continue to be friendly and train hard and then win the show without them and when they start to come around be gracious, but also be wise, you have seen some true colors. Best of luck man, I hope you do well!

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
So as most of you know, the last competition I did was back in 2018. I had lots of support from the people who ran the local shows around here, they showed interest in my private life and family life. Well then I stepped away from competing and took some time off. I noticed over the last couple years these people running these shows, stopped caring about me. It is a shitty feeling because I guess I was too naive to have thought they actually cared about me as a person. Now that I'm back training to compete again , they have no interest whatsoever in what I am doing at all. I will run into people at the local gym who are involved in the business and they just ignore me like I don't exist. Its fucking weird when you see a former coach or judge at a local gym and they don't even make eye contact with you.

I never did anything to them, and left on good terms. I feel that since I stepped away and stopped investing money into their business they pretty much stopped giving a fuck about me as a person, which to be honest with you does not feel good. Even former coaches of mine don't talk to me anymore and all I did was put money in their pockets as well so its sort of a slap in the face. Especially since I still show support to them and say kind words when I feel necessary.

Sorry for the rant. Maybe you can explain why the bodybuilding culture is like this.

Thank you.

So, all your old friends don't want to talk to you (Based on another thread you started)
All your old Bodybuild8ng contacts dont want to talk to you.

Not trying to be a dick

But have you ever thought.. if DOZENS of people delete you from social media, dont qant to go near you or deal with you.

That maybe you are the problem?

GymRat79

Reaction score
So, all your old friends don't want to talk to you (Based on another thread you started)
All your old Bodybuild8ng contacts dont want to talk to you.

Not trying to be a dick

But have you ever thought.. if DOZENS of people delete you from social media, dont qant to go near you or deal with you.

That maybe you are the problem?
It’s not everybody. One of the guys who continues to be a true friend has his pro card and has gone out of his way to welcome me back and support me each and every day. He’s even coaching me for free as we train together and go over nutrition.

GymRat79

Reaction score
I've found as I've gotten older, I have just gradually disappeared from being noticed by anyone. I'm almost 50 and am a fucking ghost already. I truly feel for the elderly.
That’s how I feel as well at times.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did u somehow leave on bad terms even tho u feel u didnt?

Have u dropped ur panties and blatantly asked them to man the fuk up? IF NOT IT IS TIME.....

dude not to be a dick but these threads are getting fucken old...MEN NEED TO BE MEN.... actually fucken ask them what their fucken problem is

or are you afraid of their answers?

Reaction score
Bodybuilding is a narcissistic sport, it is an individual sport and by that nature draws some of those types of people. But certainly not all, think of older days where there was more camaraderie, but unfortunately that appears to be dwindling. However, I think society as a whole is much less community oriented and we could go on and on as to why.

Don’t let that nonsense get too much to you and don’t get to embittered towards them, that only serves to make you a bitter person really. Be yourself and continue to be friendly and train hard and then win the show without them and when they start to come around be gracious, but also be wise, you have seen some true colors. Best of luck man, I hope you do well!
In the older days, it was just good buff men, getting pumps on with one another. It was a brotherhood. They pounded each other raw back in the day.

GymRat79

Reaction score
Maybe its the cell phone bullshit and social media because I'll tell you what, the gym culture fucking blows to be quite honest. It sometimes makes me sit back and contemplate what time I'm going to go to the gym because I don't want to be around it. I prefer early , like 4 am right when the gym opens for this reason. There are times when I go in the evenings and it makes me want to throw up watching this shit.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This might sound like a cold fucked up view of the world but the only person anyone can truly depend on is them self. It's nice to have a support group , or friends or some one in your corner but ,,, do you really need them , do any of us truly need them ? No.
Now this will sound harsh ,, but what have you done to keep these peoples respect if they were your friends and not just acquaintance's ? When you took your time off , did you crash and burn ? Go through some fucked up shit and every one separated from you and detached ?
An I'm not trying to sound like an asshole don't get me wrong I did it and lost a ton of people in my life. It took more than just a few months being sober in some cases years before some of my old friends would talk to me , some never have simply because I damaged the relationship too much.
This world is very , what have you done for me lately as well , they could simply have never been your true friends , simply leeches that were using you and others to further personal agendas.

Wish I had better words for ya man , I'm not the fanciest of thinkers or some great philosopher. Other than your 27 million fucked up questions you seem like a good egg to me. Keep your head up , they can all go eat a bag of dicks. Set your goals , aim high , work like fuck to get there and then look em all in the eye and give em the one finger salute.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In the older days, it was just good buff men, getting pumps on with one another. It was a brotherhood. They pounded each other raw back in the day.
without rubbers? cmon now that sounded suuuuper gay trenny....

GymRat79

Reaction score
Regarding the people I am talking about, lets put it this way and to the point. Im sure none of you will disagree with this statement.

NO $$$$ coming their way = No fucks given about a person

Most coaches only want you around if you can benefit them financially. Same goes for Bodybuilding federations and the people who run them. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

I'm sure there are plenty of pro's who have been blacklisted once they stopped competing. By coaches, and the federations they competed in. I'm sure some of you can even name those pro's this has happened to.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Have you tried only caring about what you can control?
Why do you allow people who don’t think about you power over you?
Have you considered the one common denominator in the situation is you? Maybe your the problem?
It’s not a them problem, it’s a you problem.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score

Thank you.
Did you have conversations like would you fuck the small titty girl by the abductor machine or would you prefer a dude. Or " hey guys is it gay if I get a chubby watching the guy in tiny shorts on the stair climber??"
You could have freak them out and didn't want to talk to you again.

@GymRat79Sorry couldn't resist I'm joking 😁

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm 90% certain that this is another troll post, but I'm bored so I'll bite anyway.

It sounds to me like you've been presented with an opportunity to self-reflect.

Why is it that you feel so aggrieved by the world around you? Is a sense of victimhood central to your personality?

What possible changes could you make to your mindset and/or communication style that might lead to different outcomes in the future?

Perhaps the universe is telling you that your behavior sucks ass on a truly biblical scale and that such ass-suckery will only bring you loneliness.

Last edited:

GymRat79

Reaction score
I'm 90% certain that this is another troll post, but I'm bored so I'll bite anyway.

It sounds to me like you've been presented with an opportunity to self-reflect.

Why is it that you feel so aggrieved by the world around you? Is a sense of victimhood central to your personality?

What possible changes could you make to your mindset and/or communication style that might lead to different outcomes in the future?

Perhaps the universe is telling you that your behavior sucks ass on a truly biblical scale and that such ass-suckery will only bring you loneliness.
Maybe they think I’m a standoffish asshole.

Reaction score

Thank you.
Fuck em all then. You said that you’re making a comeback. Well put the cheesy Rocky music on and get that hunger back. Prove them all wrong and have success despite them (or is it, in spite of them, I always get shit like this fucked up). Kick your own doors open.

And if it doesn’t work out then you can do the Gay4Pay. The world works that way. It’ll push you in the direction of your passion. You may think it’s bodybuilding but maybe you’re destiny is to be strong and muscular to look good while mustache hairs bristle your balls.