boldenon or masteron?

samrooo77

Reaction score
Except it clearly doesn't. If your diet worked for you, you wouldn't need to be dumping DNP, t3 and anabolics into your idiot body.

Except it clearly doesn't. If your diet worked for you, you wouldn't need to be dumping DNP, t3 and anabolics into your idiot body.

bro relax I eat my diet since 1 month, I think the problem is that my metabolism is went down because of my strict diet before and I never go up my calories

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jesus dude so many have told you you’re not being smart on this. You say your Dnp doesn’t worm, then your diet is wrong, but your diet is right in another thread, then wanting to jump in gear that’s beyond your average. You literally need to drop any and all supplement and work on you, yourself, and your body. Leave everything else out of, period. You think your metabolism is slow bc of your diet…? Just go back to eating right and working out and cardio, period.

samrooo77

Reaction score
Jesus dude so many have told you you’re not being smart on this. You say your Dnp doesn’t worm, then your diet is wrong, but your diet is right in another thread, then wanting to jump in gear that’s beyond your average. You literally need to drop any and all supplement and work on you, yourself, and your body. Leave everything else out of, period. You think your metabolism is slow bc of your diet…? Just go back to eating right and working out and cardio, period.
Yes I wanted to do that, increase my calories progressively and eat at maintenance and go back to a lose fat but this is too late bro in 1 month I have to lose some kg and take it endurance I cant eat at maintenance

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’re all over the place on what you want to do and how to do it. You’re not going to lose anything by doing it this way. It’s not a freaking sprint man, take the time to LEARN! “Have to lose some kg” pretty sure we heard that before and you’re back to saying it again…? Doesn’t that tell you you need to re-analyze

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You’re all over the place on what you want to do and how to do it. You’re not going to lose anything by doing it this way. It’s not a freaking sprint man, take the time to LEARN! “Have to lose some kg” pretty sure we heard that before and you’re back to saying it again…? Doesn’t that tell you you need to re-analyze
Mets walk outside and bang your head against the wall, you will get a better reaction

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro relax I eat my diet since 1 month, I think the problem is that my metabolism is went down because of my strict diet before and I never go up my calories

You're speaking to a person who appears to be completely incapable of learning and/or analyzing.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amen.

This motherfucker should do a limit of 1,500 calories daily and be shocked at the fat loss.

Quit fuckin' eating and relying mostly on gear. Damn.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a great thread !
It's better if you just read his posting history oldest to newest. Continually knowing exactly what he's doing, never making any progress.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^ this! And then it’s saying that something didn’t work because XYz and had to lose fat bc ABC didn’t work. It’s literally impossible to follow this as it’s a basically a never ended hamster on a wheel but that wheel had a few links missing…thump thump thump thump.

samrooo77

Reaction score
^^^ this! And then it’s saying that something didn’t work because XYz and had to lose fat bc ABC didn’t work. It’s literally impossible to follow this as it’s a basically a never ended hamster on a wheel but that wheel had a few links missing…thump thump thump thump.

I know that now bro, but I have a question, I never test the intermittent fasting, I can do it while a cycle? its a dumb question but its so dumb that idk the response x)

samrooo77

Reaction score
I will do intermittent fasting I never do that and it is magic for fat loss

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know that now bro, but I have a question, I never test the intermittent fasting, I can do it while a cycle? its a dumb question but its so dumb that idk the response x)
No.

Fasting + anabolics will cause your penis to rot.

New Threads