Family is honest...

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wife asks me when I'm getting back in the gym, (I am in the gym), cause she can tell I've put a little back on. Son tells me to work on my legs a little harder....wtf?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! That's harsh

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
lol your wife said that. Sounds like its time you plan a spring/summer cutting cycle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get this from my girl. She apparently liked me better when I was 220. She finds my eating repulsive.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get this from my girl. She apparently liked me better when I was 220. She finds my eating repulsive.

Mine tells me every day that my eating over the sink and trash can disgusts her... im like WTF i have to eat like 8 times a day i cant sit down with china and butler service for every meal lol

whitelml

Reaction score
Mine tells me every day that my eating over the sink and trash can disgusts her... im like WTF i have to eat like 8 times a day i cant sit down with china and butler service for every meal lol
Same here bro. I put it on a plate and eat standing at kitchen counter. By the time I set my shit out on a table I could be done

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Acouple of years ago, a buddy of mine was holding his newborn son and the boy tried to nurse my friends man boobs. He got back in the gym right after that.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girl tells me I could put on some fat... she's really self-conscience and thinks as soon as my abs start showing I'm gonna leave her for a "younger, skinnier girl"... ridiculous

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, wife also told me my hairline is receding. ...all in good fun! I can still bring it!!!!

Reaction score
Haha my wife thinks its strange that I buy paper plates so I don't have to dishes all the time

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha my wife thinks its strange that I buy paper plates so I don't have to dishes all the time

Mine thought it was strange when in the dead of winter in CT I would have the window open and fan on. DNP.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey bro, it's better than your girl trying to discourage you and want you to skip the gym and hang with her everyday. I'm stuck with that bullshit, and I'm the bad guy when I get pissed.

Reaction score
hey bro, it's better than your girl trying to discourage you and want you to skip the gym and hang with her everyday. I'm stuck with that bullshit, and I'm the bad guy when I get pissed.

Haha tell her it's together time and building a healthy relationship if she goes with you to the gym

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when my wife bitches at me I just agree with her and then do whatever I want anyways... It's easier that way. I wonder how much longer I got until she catches on to my brilliant plan...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha when my wife fucks with me i simply hold up 8 fingers and say to her " this is the cali size i want you to be, and until then eat my tube steak covered in underwear sauce!!"

its all in good fun!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My daughter has told me that I have Moobs (man boobs) before. I'm like "Hey! this is all muscle!" she laughes at me. She also like to race me after legs day.lol

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha when my wife fucks with me i simply hold up 8 fingers and say to her " this is the cali size i want you to be, and until then eat my tube steak covered in underwear sauce!!"

its all in good fun!

Maybe to you but I bet that hurts her feelings.

New Threads