First cycle need some guidance and experience

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
As yall should know im not going to stop I’m hitting the gym everyday and moving stuff for work all day I’m eating healthy so I was hoping I could get some input regardless of how my decision was bad it was made and I won’t stop
Cool thanks for wasting everyone’s time. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Don’t come back when you’re spinning your wheels and have tits and no hair left

Reaction score
If you know what to do why are you asking for advice?
Because a lot of research is conflicting and was looking for solid straightforward answers regarding my specific situation. Not to stop..

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Because a lot of research is conflicting and was looking for solid straightforward answers regarding my specific situation. Not to stop..
Stop calling research, you didn’t do any research and don’t even know how to interpret the research

Reaction score
Just 5 days ago I began my first ever cycle. I weigh about 215 and am 6 foot 3, so am a bit overweight, higher bf %. Today is Sunday. On Wednesday I picked up Sustanon 250 and pinned .75cc. Yesterday I pinned another .75cc and 1cc of Masteron 100.
So far I feel more energy and strength but what I’m really trying to do here is let it help me with my new moving company job. I just started going to the gym last Tuesday after stopping for some time. I plan to continue 1.5cc Sustanon (375mg) and 2cc Masteron (200mg) for 10-12 weeks. I’ve been dieting well but because I’m trying to loose fat .......

I understand the potential risks but I’m gonna do it regardless and was hoping to get some advice on what to do for my specific gosls

Ok dude, I'm gonna ask you some questions and let those with more expertise answer. If you don't want to fuck yourself up or waste your time and money, answer the questions honestly and read up on the replies.

Lets start with the basics:

1) How old are you? (and HS year if not graduated)
2) Weight training experience and duration?
3) Is the gear real?
4) What's the exit strategy at week 10-12?

You do realize sustanon has a long lasting ester that will fuck up your PCT cycle plan and keep your natural test shut down for around 3-4 weeks AFTER your last injection. If you get your shit togethr enough to make any gains, you'll more than loose them if you don't do this right.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
he choose masterone which is used in the last stages of contest prep to get that dry look..anti estrogenic properties . and he is carrying fat which he is and what will he notice? not much in the drying effects of that drug. good for keep you strength up but for building muscle is not the right one for this.... from his height alone he needs to add muscle therefore up your calories and train heavy hit the muscle twice per week... you dont know the drug and i just told you how wrong you are in that decision.

Reaction score
Ok dude, I'm gonna ask you some questions and let those with more expertise answer. If you don't want to fuck yourself up or waste your time and money, answer the questions honestly and read up on the replies.

Lets start with the basics:

1) How old are you? (and HS year if not graduated)
2) Weight training experience and duration
3) Is the gear real?
4) What's the exit strategy at week 10-12?

You do realize sustanon has a long lasting ester that will fuck up your PCT cycle plan and keep your natural test shut down for around 3-4 weeks AFTER your last injection.
1) 26
2) I’ve lifted off and on over the past 5 years just recently started again the day before pinning. Probably not the best idea was impulsive
3) Yes it’s real. The guy my friend gets it from is jacked like crazy and I notice a difference in my strength and endurance already.
4) At week 12 I’ll begin a PCT with clomid and something else haven’t done adequate research in that area but know if done correctly will allow u to keep a large percentage of gains.
-Knew about the various esters in Sustanon. What made it attractive is the shorter ones that would theoretically show results quicker and accessibility. Didn’t know about it fucking up a PCT

Reaction score
1) 26
2) I’ve lifted off and on over the past 5 years just recently started again the day before pinning. Probably not the best idea was impulsive
3) Yes it’s real. The guy my friend gets it from is jacked like crazy and I notice a difference in my strength and endurance already.
4) At week 12 I’ll begin a PCT with clomid and something else haven’t done adequate research in that area but know if done correctly will allow u to keep a large percentage of gains.
-Knew about the various esters in Sustanon. What made it attractive is the shorter ones that would theoretically show results quicker and accessibility. Didn’t know about it fucking up a PCT
Of course there’s always the possibility of it being fake but I trust my friend who is also using the same stuff and being guided by his jacked up buddy. My friend is on Sustanon, Masteron and Tren.. and that’s a beginning but he’s in much better shape than I am

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
1) 26
You’re gonna start pct without knowing if you’ll even need and while the drugs are still active in your system.
Yep you’ve got this

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The straightforward answer is that you've made a series of profoundly stupid decisions informed by half-assed "research".

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
and what also is a bit concerning is his traing life is not even consistent... on and off.. come on dude... you dont train when you decide because life throws you a curve ball and you lose all you gains... this is a life style and you first have to learn to be consistent

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
and remember that if you want to fuck up you test forever that is a option here... some peoples test dont return and they get fucked up for life and you will then need trt for life... think before you do something you dont know about... your friend already put you in the wrong direction.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
and remember that if you want to fuck up you test forever that is a option here... some peoples test dont return and they get fucked up for life and you will then need trt for life... think before you do something you dont know about... your friend already put you in the wrong direction.
Yep and they’ll recover or not with or without pct.
Guys think they’re safe because of pct.
Pct isn’t magic and isn’t even proven to help anyone recover faster or honestly recover at all

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
Yep and they’ll recover or not with or without pct.
Guys think they’re safe because of pct.
Pct isn’t magic and isn’t even proven to help anyone recover faster or honestly recover at all
exactly bro...im living proof of that... my test never came back even following a good PCT protocol..... it sometimes doesnt come back.. some are lucky and some are not.....just the game we play and sometimes the game can turn on ya.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Of course there’s always the possibility of it being fake but I trust my friend who is also using the same stuff and being guided by his jacked up buddy. My friend is on Sustanon, Masteron and Tren.. and that’s a beginning but he’s in much better shape than I am
You're a fucking idiot. Pin the juice straight in your idiotic eyeball for max GAINZ.
Your bitch ass comes in here asking for advice when your mind is made up. You don't know shit, these guys do, so fuck off.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
I’d have such a different attitude if people genuinely asked for advice and were open to the answer.
Instead they come here trolling or just seeking validation.
t
I’d have such a different attitude if people genuinely asked for advice and were open to the answer.
Instead they come here trolling or just seeking validation.
right on