Getting fucked with

Reaction score
Hey guys so wondering why i’m getting fucked with…

Today at the gym in a squat session, i walked to the water fountain and returned to discover my lifting belt had dissapeared from my rack.
I asked around until a few minutes later this little HS girl came and said she had moved it to the corner by the accessory equipment. Made me super uncomfortable and I left. It was left on the bar with 315 on it, water & phone there, clearly not unattended… plus I was gone max 15 seconds, so i’m pretty confident she was just being goofy.

This reminds me of about a year ago when at an amusement park, my hoodie hood was grabbed and placed over my face about two times in like 5 minutes. I asked the people behind me and then some little HS girls came and said it was them.

Wondering what’s going on… feel like i’m overthinking shit. I just hate being fucked with it makes me really creeped out. I feel like I just come off as a goofy bitch and people are fucking with me? idk. am I overthinking things

Reaction score
I'm confused. Did she take your spot or just move your shit and not use it? Why not just go back to your set? Anyone touching my shit when i go to get a drink of water is going to confronted about it. Don't fucking touch my shit. For any reason. You must not like confrontation?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm confused. Did she take your spot or just move your shit and not use it? Why not just go back to your set? Anyone touching my shit when i go to get a drink of water is going to confronted about it. Don't fucking touch my shit. For any reason. You must not like confrontation?
To be fair, I wouldn't want to confront a high school girl either. For various reasons.

Reaction score
He’s cautious and learned from previous mistakes. He didn’t want to get his hoodie hood pulled over his face again.

He’s a troll.

Reader591

Reaction score
He’s cautious and learned from previous mistakes. He didn’t want to get his hoodie hood pulled over his face again.

He’s a troll.
Yea. This stuff doesn’t happen unless you invite it on yourself. If it happens once then freakin blow it off. Wouldn’t get mad or anything. I’d forget all about it. Get my crap and if I know who did it I would just look them in the eyes haha.

I’m no tough guy but this just doesn’t happen to me. Never had. I’m not an intimidating looking guy either. I’m a blonde for crying out loud. How many blondes look rugged and tough?.

Maybe in middle school this would’ve happened. Not in my adult life though.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Well it was the only reasonable explanation if this is happening. I thought it after my response haha.

It’s kinda best case for him too. I’m not sure how old he is, probably too old for a 15 year old haha. But that’s better than being bullied by one.

He just needs to remember that 15 gets you 20 every time

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Hey guys so wondering why i’m getting fucked with…

Today at the gym in a squat session, i walked to the water fountain and returned to discover my lifting belt had dissapeared from my rack.
I asked around until a few minutes later this little HS girl came and said she had moved it to the corner by the accessory equipment. Made me super uncomfortable and I left. It was left on the bar with 315 on it, water & phone there, clearly not unattended… plus I was gone max 15 seconds, so i’m pretty confident she was just being goofy.

This reminds me of about a year ago when at an amusement park, my hoodie hood was grabbed and placed over my face about two times in like 5 minutes. I asked the people behind me and then some little HS girls came and said it was them.

Wondering what’s going on… feel like i’m overthinking shit. I just hate being fucked with it makes me really creeped out. I feel like I just come off as a goofy bitch and people are fucking with me? idk. am I overthinking things
You're just a bitch. 😔🖕

New Threads