Do you have a type?

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I like brunettes and stacked latinas but I attract mentally unstable blondes. The sistas like me too 🤷

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The new personal trainer at my gym is from Bangladesh and she is fiiiine.

And making me realize I have a type.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My type is:

Scary.

I like women who sometimes remind me that life is fragile and can be snatched away at a moment's notice.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Good question, I have to break this up into 2 parts. I suffer from sapiosexuality so for relationships I don't and cant compromise. For anything else I gravitate towards south Asia, southern Slavic, Anatolia regions. Prefer smaller breasts, glasses can enhance, 50/50 dom sub personality. Luckily for me my regional preference complements my sapiosexuality exponentially compared to modern western females

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
You do realize intelligent women tend to be the kinkyist, freakish, aggressive, no holds bar, partners right? They don't let emotions interfere with logic. They can attend any events from bar to high class social event and actually socialize and not be out of place. They don't say they don't know what to eat or do. They say exactly what they want. They have no problem exploring sexually. They understand social media a joke. They don't say the words like or literally unless appropriate. They are more committed. I can go on and on, so if the best sex and just about any fantasy you could want is gay so be it. I m more fulfilled now than any other long and short term relationships combined. If your not to that point yet, I truly hope someone gets you there.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
You do realize intelligent women tend to be the kinkyist, freakish, aggressive, no holds bar, partners right? They don't let emotions interfere with logic. They can attend any events from bar to high class social event and actually socialize and not be out of place. They don't say they don't know what to eat or do. They say exactly what they want. They have no problem exploring sexually. They understand social media a joke. They don't say the words like or literally unless appropriate. They are more committed. I can go on and on, so if the best sex and just about any fantasy you could want is gay so be it. I m more fulfilled now than any other long and short term relationships combined. If your not to that point yet, I truly hope someone gets you there.
You're describing a man.

Reaction score
relax dude

Reaction score
So I used to have a type like curvy, nice ass, sexy face, more than decent pair boobs, not too short, not too tall, not skinny and not fat either. I thought I have this ideal pictured in my mind and that's what I want and only that.

So much for that, I learned that there are certain types that is maybe not your ideal but for one reason or another you just feel such a strong attraction and even if she's a bit skinnier than I want her to be or a bit too tall than my ideal I still like her a lot. Next thing you know I'm attracted to fitness chicks.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
That Abby Berner chick someone posted recently is absolutely what I am going for. I could stare at this doofy face the rest of my life.
abbyberner_1658191669353_original._CR0,37,1440,1440_._FMjpg_.jpeg

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty much anything without a Y chromosome ... over the years I've seen most types of women tall short - fat thin most ethnic groups ... pretty much anything without a penis ... as my dear old dad said "its all good some just better than others" ... as usual he nailed it ... thanks dad for more excellent advice ... ;)

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Pretty much anything without a Y chromosome ... over the years I've seen most types of women tall short - fat thin most ethnic groups ... pretty much anything without a penis ... as my dear old dad said "its all good some just better than others" ... as usual he nailed it ... thanks dad for more excellent advice ... ;)

So not transgender is your type and that really keeps your options open. 😂😂

New Threads