Do you have a type?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fo some unknown reason thick chiccs like me, since i was in hs… all women ive dated and or married have had thick asses… i guess thats what i attract AND I LOVE IT!! Even with a sub par penis! I dont care hahaha

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To fuck? I dont have a preferance. As long as she's hot or has at least one hot attribute, I'll smash.

To be in a relationship with? Has to have quite a few interests as me. Being married to a woman who has NOTHING in common with you is tough. So I'd have to find a goddamn unicorn if I was to get into another relationship with a woman, as my interests are bodybuilding, metal, football, muscle cars, horror movies and reptiles. Goth/metal head chiks would usually check a few of those boxes, and are hot af to me, but most are super fucking liberal or just dress like that bc somehow long black hair, sleeves and dressing like you're a bad bitch has become trendy.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This scene from the interview is hilarious. The chick FBI agent originally had glasses and looked super nerdy and sexy, so they're accusing her of honeypotting Franco.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
My type is highly toxic, narcissistic, bipolar, or borderline personality disorder women. Intentional? No. Just so happens that’s gods plan for me.

Reaction score
Female. Human. Built like a supermodel, feminine, but thinks like a guy.

Reaction score
I thought the "female" prequalification would preclude the tranny assumption. To clarify, I can do without all the turn on a dime emotions most women inflict on men.
Hah. I’m just fucking around. I know they changed the definition of ‘female’ to something about gender identity.

And I hear ya. Good luck finding all that. My girl is pretty perfect. Don’t settle.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm old, and I settled long ago. It doesn't mean I'm not still looking. Hell, so is she. It's a shitty situation when you're still together only because she's afraid of being on her own and I've become attached to all of my things, not just half.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm old, and I settled long ago. It doesn't mean I'm not still looking. Hell, so is she. It's a shitty situation when you're still together only because she's afraid of being on her own and I've become attached to all of my things, not just half.
If you’re gonna stay and stick it out, the only advice I can give you is ‘the grass only grows where you water it.’

Both of you deserve happiness. Material shit doesn’t bring that. When you look back, don’t have regrets. Good luck man.

Reaction score
If you’re gonna stay and stick it out, the only advice I can give you is ‘the grass only grows where you water it.’

Both of you deserve happiness. Material shit doesn’t bring that. When you look back, don’t have regrets. Good luck man.
Thanks. Glad to see you found happiness. There's hope yet.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
there were these two gay guys (they both sounded like men) at the gym yesterday and one of them had these types of King Tut, child-hearing incestuous hips like this woman’s. I swore it was a lady but the voice kept throwing it off
I'm envisioning the woman @Zeebo posted and her voice is as feminine as a butterfly gliding past a flamingo in a giant field of flowers under a pink sky.

New Threads