What is now off the table.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Dips- shoulders hurt
regular chin-ups destroy my elbow. All other grips feel fine.
Dips and the rebuilt right elbow do not get a long at all if I try to do them traditionally.

If I lean back and work off the bar in the rack or the bench and lower myself like im sitting i can do them pretty well with my hands behind me , but ya dont get much out of them like that.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Incline press absolutely demolishes my left shoulder as I have injured it before with the movement. The muscle gets so tight it feels like it’s going to pop and can feel extremely wound up hours after a work out

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
Skull krushers kill my elbows. Hinge movements are starting to become less and less with my hip pain.

Reaction score
Barbells. Haven't touched them once since being back in the gym again. All machine, cable, and DBs now. Sounds crazy but its working really well. Also much easier to work out alone with extra reps you know you can't complete.

lightweight

Reaction score
both my parents got bad knees maybe i should do the elliptical or something instead

If your running because you like than do it. But if your running for cardio, I would just do the elliptical, less stress on the body and joints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightweight

Reaction score
I broke both my tiba and fibula Feb this year. I thought I would be screwed when it came to squats. But surprisingly I have zero issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Straight bar curls! This dam tennis elbow has put the kibosh on my straight bar curls.
I'm good with them for about 4-6 weeks and than my elbows light up too.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
My hip is finished with the split squat. Can still lunge though. 🤞

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m only 39 but my knees, especially my right knee hurts when I squat. I still do them but it literally takes half my leg day just to get them warmed up and then I can’t do much weight. I’ve tried different positions but it always hurts
Do you use wraps? I tore my knees up once while training for a Raw Class meet. I will never do that again.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The only thing off the table in the gym has been squats but that was a choice I made in favor of the leg press I have and hacks. The result was better growth.
I will say this, however, huge change in doing other things over the last decade. Where I used to be able to go sun up till sundown working on our property (landscaping, chainsaw work, etc) now it's about 3 hours and fk it.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
My knees and hips bark more than they used to. Luckily it's not at a level were 15-20 minutes of stretching won't alleviate the issue.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Do you use wraps? I tore my knees up once while training for a Raw Class meet. I will never do that again.
No sir, never tried wraps. I do use neoprene sleeves to keep them hot.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The only thing off the table in the gym has been squats but that was a choice I made in favor of the leg press I have and hacks. The result was better growth.
I will say this, however, huge change in doing other things over the last decade. Where I used to be able to go sun up till sundown working on our property (landscaping, chainsaw work, etc) now it's about 3 hours and fk it.
Tell me about it! I'm leaning more towards the 2 hr mark.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Yalls feet health declined with age?

New Threads